Over 200 million searches are made each day across the major search engines. Nearly 70% of those searchers do not look beyond the 1st page of the natural search results or the list of local businesses.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website in search engines via the "natural" or un-paid search results. In general, the higher ranked a website is, the more frequently it will appear in the search results list, and the more visitors it will receive from daily web searches.
SEO will ensure that every time someone in your local area is looking online for the products or services that your company offers, they are put in front of your website.
K & K Publications will optimize your business presence across all major search engines – Google, Bing and Yahoo – as well as important map listing services such as MapQuest. We strive to get your local business where it needs to be in order to be successful: found by local and/or national clients looking for the products and services you offer. By optimizing the campaign and strategy in the way that makes the most sense to your business, we are able to not only get you a larger volume of clients but we are able to get you the type of quality client that will provide you with repeat patronage for years to come. With 70% of consumers never searching beyond the first page of search results, this is where you need to be to maximize your profit potential and generate new business.
• We create a comprehensive plan tailored to your business.
• We scan your website monthly to audit and analyze, performing a 100 point health inspection.
• We give you website design suggestions so you convert more visitors into customers.
• You gain top organic search rankings for your products/services/keywords.
• You gain a dramatic increase in targeted traffic from people who are already interested.
• We use search engine approved 'white hat' methods following strict quality control guidelines.
• You get local, national, or international traffic, whichever you need.
• You can make as many changes to your website as you want, we automatically pick them up.
• You get long lasting, stable results.
Contact us today for an initial consultation on your SEO project.